Cardospa - 60 Capsules
Ayurvedic Medicine for Hypertension
Cardospa, Kairali's Ayurvedic medicine for hypertension is a researched proprietary formulation for controlling hypertension that provides a long-term relief without any side-effects. It is a powerful combination of Ashwagandha, Arjuna and other potent herbs that helps to normalize blood pressure and its associated symptoms.
Cardospa is a widely accepted & prescribed medicine by ayurvedic doctors for high blood pressure (HBP) and other common ailments related to hypertension. In Ayurveda, hypertension (Rakta Capa Vriddhi) is caused due to imbalance of vata and pitta doshas. Irregular lifestyle issues like stress and improper diet increases the risk of hypertension and its associated complications. Cardospa is the time-tested Ayurvedic medicine for controlling High Blood Pressure that gives a long-term relief without any side-effects.
The Key Ingredients used in the medicines are:
- Ashwagandha - Reduces adrenal cortisol level, stress and anxiety and helps to improve generalized weakness.
- Arjuna - Powerful antioxidant, liver protectant and contains cardio-protective, hypolipidemic, anti-angina and anti-atheroma properties.
- Gokshura - Improves cardio-vascular endurance and lowers systolic blood pressure.
- Sarpagandha - Contains non-isolated and naturally balancing total alkaloids used in the long-term treatment of HBP (High Blood Pressure).
- Punarnama - It is a diuretic that helps to get rid of excess toxins, water & fat. It relieves stress and anxiety and acts as a heart tonic.
- Improves the health of heart muscles.
- Relieves stress and anxiety.
- Improves cardio-vascular endurance.
- Controls blood pressure.
|Composition: Each 500 mg Capsule contains|
|S.No.||Sanskrit Name||Botanical Name||Parts Used||Qty.|
|1||Sarpagandha||Rauwolfia serpentina||Rt.||75 mg|
|2||Aswagandha||Withania somnifera||Rt.||75 mg|
|3||Gokshura||Tribulus terrestris||Dr. Fr.||125 mg|
|4||Punarnava||Boerhaavia diffusa||Rt.||125 mg|
|5||Arjuna||Terminalia arjuna||St. Bk.||100 mg|