Ayurvedic Herbal Massage Book
This book by Mrs. Gita Ramesh (Joint Managing Director of Kairali). She introduced this practical guide for a transformative experience of different Ayurvedic therapies with self-massage program and how herbs and herbal oils play a vial role in the therapies. It is an easy-to-follow, step-by-step guide on Ayurveda Therapies with the pictorial representations.
The Ayurvedic Massage Book is an extensive guide of healing powers of different massage therapies. It is an effort to acquaint you with the healing methods of Ayurveda Medical Science which doesn’t just cure ailments but also brings new health and life to the body, mind and soul. It is the ultimate guide for different massages like therapeutic massages with self-massage program. Detailed drawings and photographs help to know all about this wonderful healing massage techniques.
- Provides a practical approach
- In-depth knowledge of ayurvedic therapies
- Provides solutions for a healthy lifestyle
- Provides healing methods through ayurvedic text
- Step by step guide on self-massage techniques with images
- Information on medicinal values of the herbal oils used in ayurvedic therapies
- Focused on feel fit & stay fit mantra
- 1. Book Contents ADD
- Contents of the Book
- 2. Book Snippets ADD
Few Pages scanned in this TAB