Spazyme Syrup - 200 ml
Ayurvedic Gastric and Digestive Syrup
Spazyme Gastric Syrup is an ayurvedic solution for gastric upsets and deranged metabolism. It is a digestive tonic that stimulates the gastric enzymes for better digestion and improved bowel functioning without any side-effects. It relieves from acidity, constipation, flatulence, vomiting, anorexia, dyspepsia, bleaching epigastric distress, and hyper cholesterolemia.
Spazyme Syrup is a 100% natural syrup and complete ayurvedic solution for gastric problems. It works as an antacid, gastric and digestive tonic that corrects the deranged metabolism.
Spazyme helps to relieve from hyperacidity, constipation, flatulence, vomiting, anorexia, dyspepsia, bleaching epigastric distress, hypercholesterolemia and other types of digestion related problems.
It improves digestive health by stimulating the gastric enzymes and promotes normal bowel movements. It quickly neutralizes acid in the stomach and provides relief from acidity.
The Key Ingredients used in Spazyme Syrup are:
- Rasona (Allium sativum): - Promotes proper digestion, cures acidity and act as an excellent laxative to help treat stomach ulcers.
- Swetha Jeeraka (Cuminum cyminum): - Provides relief from indigestion problems including diarrhea, colic, bowel spasms, and gas.
- Yavanika (Ptychotis ajowan): - Work as an antiseptic, antispasmodic, aromatic, digestive, diuretic, expectorant and tonic.
- Eliminates epigastric distress
- Relieves hyperacidity and constipation
- Controls nausea and vomiting
- Controls anorexia
|Composition: Each 5 ml contains - extracts derived from|
|S.No.||Sanskrit Name||Botanical Name||Parts Used||Qty.|
|1||Rasona||Allium sativum||Bl.||3 g|
|2||Ardhraka||Zingiber officinale||Rz.||130 mg|
|3||Pippali||Piper longum||Dr. Fr.||130 mg|
|4||Maricha||Piper nigrum||Dr. Fr.||130 mg|
|5||Swetha Jeeraka||Cuminum cyminum||Sd.||140 mg|
|6||Hingu||Ferula asafoetida||Exd.||140 mg|
|7||Saindhava lavana||Rock salt||-||125 mg|
|8||Yavanika||Ptychotis ajowan||Sd.||125 mg|