Spazyme - 60 Capsules
Ayurvedic Medicine for Gastric Problem
Spazyme capsule is a safe & effective Ayurvedic medicine for gastric problems and deranged metabolism. It contains potent herbs along with garlic that promotes supports healthy digestion. It provides relief in acidity, constipation, flatulence, vomiting and other types of digestion related problems.
Spazyme Capsules is a researched herbal formulation from potent herbs that have no side-effects and support healthy digestive track. It is an effective ayurvedic solution for gastric problems that corrects the deranged metabolism.
This ayurvedic medicine for digestion provides relief in acidity, gas, constipation, flatulence, dyspepsia, vomiting, anorexia, bleaching epigastric distress, hypercholesterolemia and other types of digestion related problems.
Spazyme ensures better digestion by stimulating the digestive enzymes and maintaining the balance of essential organisms (such as probiotics). Its effective herbal ingredients provide quick relief from acidity by neutralizing acid in the stomach, regulates bowel condition, helps to get rid with constipation and gas trouble.
The Key Ingredients used in Spazyme Capsules are:
- Rasona (Allium sativum): - Promotes proper digestion, cures acidity and act as an excellent laxative to help treat stomach ulcers.
- Swetha Jeeraka (Cuminum cyminum): - Provides relief during indigestion problems including diarrhea, colic, bowel spasms, and gas.
- Yavanika (Ptychotis ajowan): - Work as an antiseptic, antispasmodic, aromatic, digestive, diuretic, expectorant and tonic.
- Eliminates epigastric distress
- Relieves hyperacidity and constipation
- Controls nausea and vomiting
- Controls anorexia
|Composition: Each Capsule contains - extracts derived from|
|S.No.||Sanskrit Name||Botanical Name||Parts Used||Qty.|
|1||Rasona||Allium sativum||Bl.||6 g|
|2||Ardhraka||Zingiber officinale||Rz.||260 mg|
|3||Pippali||Piper longum||Dr. Fr.||260 mg|
|4||Maricha||Piper nigrum||Dr. Fr.||260 mg|
|5||Swetha Jeeraka||Cuminum cyminum||Sd.||280 mg|
|6||Hingu||Ferula asafoetida||Exd.||280 mg|
|7||Saindhava lavana||Rock salt||-||250 mg|
|8||Yavanika||Ptychotis ajowan||Sd.||250 mg|