Instant Hand Sanitizer Alcohol Based Liquid with Sandalwood Fragrance
Kairali Hand Sanitizer Sandalwood Liquid - 500 ml
Kairali Hand Sanitizer is a convenient and effective solution to clean hands. It is herbal and alcohol based sanitizer which efficiently kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria. It gets dry in seconds by giving a sweet scent and a long-lasting fragrance with a relaxed feeling upon its repetitive use. It prevents infection and ensures total hand hygiene.
Kairali’s Instant Herbal Hand Sanitizer is effectively proven to kill 99.99% germs and bacteria from the hands ensuring total hand hygiene. It provides a convenient and effective way to clean your hands when soap and water are not available. It gets dry in seconds by giving a sweet scent and a long-lasting fragrance with a relaxed feeling upon its repetitive use. Kairali Hand Sanitizers have a fragrance of Lemon. Neem has antibacterial, antifungal, and antibacterial properties that has germ fighting ability. It gets absorbs in about 10 seconds by leaving a sweet and long-lasting fragrance. It has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties that help kill or suppress the growth of bacteria from hands. This keeps skin fresh and is mild to the skin. It is specially designed with an innovative packing in bulk that ensures its durability and avoiding the possibility of leakage. Kairali- Hand Sanitizer has innovative packing that ensures proper maintenance of hygiene and sanitation and the protection from bacteria or germs. Kairali – Hand Sanitizer is absolutely safe for regular use. The moisturizers present in it prevents dryness and skin irritation.
- 100% Safe & Herbal
- Provides protection on the go
- Protects the skin from damage and provides relief from itching
- Provides a cooling effect
- Provides germ protection
- No soap or water required
- Effective against bacterial or viral infections
- Kills 99.99% bacteria and germs in a few seconds
- Antibacterial and antimicrobial properties
- Suitable for all skin types
Direction of Use
- Squeeze the sanitizer on your palms.
- Rub well all over the palms, back of hands, fingernails.
- Then, rub your hands for about 10 seconds till it completely absorbs.
- No water is required after use
- For external Use Only.
- Keep away from the reach of children
- Use in well ventilated areas
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, if contacted, wash off with water
Kairali-The Ayurvedic Healing Village, situated amongst the dense jungles of Palakkad, Kerala, is an exquisite symbol of peace and holistic healing. Mr. K.V.Ramesh and Mrs. Gita Ramesh are the pillars behind this grand success. Following which the entire business was taken by their two sons, Mr. Abhilash and Mr. Abishek Ramesh. This family had a long family lineage of Ayurvedic principles and traditions that they thought to spread it into the entire world. The discipline of Ayurveda got lost somewhere down the line but the Ramesh family had decided to give it a name so that this name works for the well-being of the human community.