Kairali's Advanced Allopathy Hand Sanitizer Liquid with 80% Alcohol 100ml - Spray Bottle
Kairali Allopathy Advanced Hand Sanitizer – 100ml Liquid Spray Bottle
Kairali WHO Formulated 80% Alcohol Based Hand Rub Sanitizer Liquid 100ml Spray Bottle for Regular Use in India.
WHO Formulated Advanced Hand Rub Sanitizer with 80% Alcohol Liquid in 100ml Spray Bottle Now Available in India by KairaliProducts.in
- Kairali – 80% Alcohol Based – Rub-in Hand Disinfectant and Sanitizer. Effective against 99.9% Germs and Bacteria
- World Health Organization(WHO) recommended hand rub formulation
- Kairali Advanced Hand Rub Sanitizer are pure, hygienic, and effective during high risk, routine and outbreak situations, perfect for hospitals, commercial use, home and outdoor use and personal use.
- Kairali Advanced Hand Rub Sanitizer Liquids are ready to use, does not require any water, or towel to dry, and can be used conveniently and as frequently as needed
- Apply Kairali Advanced Hand Rub Sanitizer Liquid on your palm, spread and rub your hands and fingertips until dry
- Contains anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties
- Advanced and specialized formula for smoothening and moisturizing your hand skin
- Perfect advanced hand sanitizer for hospitals, doctors, clinics and pharmacies
Buy Online KairaliProducts.in Allopathy Advanced Hand Sanitizer Liquid in 100ml Spray Bottle with WHO Formulation and 80% Alcohol Now Available on Low Prices in India from KairaliProducts.in with Cash on Delivery, Online Payment and *Free Shipping option
*Free shipping available on qualifying orders only
Direction of Use
- Squeeze the sanitizer on your palms.
- Rub well all over the palms, back of hands, fingernails.
- Then, rub your hands for about 10 seconds till it completely absorbs.
- No water is required after use
- For external Use Only.
- Keep away from the reach of children
- Use in well ventilated areas
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, if contacted, wash off with water
Kairali-The Ayurvedic Healing Village, situated amongst the dense jungles of Palakkad, Kerala, is an exquisite symbol of peace and holistic healing. Mr. K.V.Ramesh and Mrs. Gita Ramesh are the pillars behind this grand success. Following which the entire business was taken by their two sons, Mr. Abhilash and Mr. Abishek Ramesh. This family had a long family lineage of Ayurvedic principles and traditions that they thought to spread it into the entire world. The discipline of Ayurveda got lost somewhere down the line but the Ramesh family had decided to give it a name so that this name works for the well-being of the human community.