Herbal Body Moisturizing Lotion for Dry Skin & Deep Nourishment
Herbal Moisturizing Lotion - 200 ml
This Moisturizing Lotion is enriched with vitamin D and E with the goodness of Grape Seed & Almond extracts. It has effective properties that deeply nourish your skin and keep it smooth, soft and elastic while maintaining the skin's natural pH balance.
Kairali's Greap Seed & Almond herbal moisturizing lotion is enriched with natural anti-oxidants, vitamin D and E. This herbal body lotion absorbs quickly into the skin and deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin. Its natural properties help to maintain skin's pH balance and makes skin supple, smooth, soft and glowing.
It is the best body lotion for dry skin & especially during winters. Regular uses of it helps in absorbing excess serum, opening pores and detoxifying skin. It removes unevenness on the skin, reduces wrinkles and enhances the skin complexion.
This moisturizing lotion protects your skin from harmful pollution effects, smoothens the skin and gives a freshness feel to the skin.
The Key Ingredients in this herbal moisturizing lotion are:
- Greap Seed: - It has amazing anti-ageing, antioxidant and skins cell protective properties. It protects against environmental factors, prevents acne and removes unevenness on the skin.
- Almond: - Good source of antioxidant, vitamin E and other skin protective properties. It reduces wrinkles & fine lines, removes dark circles & tan and makes the skin healthier. It slows down the signs of aging.
- Moisturizes & enriches skin with vitamin D
- Contains Anti-Oxidant properties
- Hydrates & Protects skin
- Contains grapeseed & almond extracts
Direction of Use
|Each 200ml contains|
|S. No.||Ingredients Name||Qty.|
|1||Liquid paraffin(light oil)||24ml|
|9||Glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice)||2g|
|13||Citric acid-20% aqueous solution||Q.S.|
Kairali-The Ayurvedic Healing Village, situated amongst the dense jungles of Palakkad, Kerala, is an exquisite symbol of peace and holistic healing. Mr. K.V.Ramesh and Mrs. Gita Ramesh are the pillars behind this grand success. Following which the entire business was taken by their two sons, Mr. Abhilash and Mr. Abishek Ramesh. This family had a long family lineage of Ayurvedic principles and traditions that they thought to spread it into the entire world. The discipline of Ayurveda got lost somewhere down the line but the Ramesh family had decided to give it a name so that this name works for the well-being of the human community.