Ayurvedic Shampoo Powder - Herbal Hair Wash Powder for Healthy, Long and Shiny Hair
Kairwash Powder - 75 gms
Kairwash is a unique Ayurvedic hair wash powder (Natural Hair Cleansing Powder) with herbal ingredients like Hibiscus, Green gram, Amla etc. This Ayurvedic shampoo powder helps to prevent premature greying, hair-falling and dandruff. It gently nourishes the scalp and relieves the scalp from infections and damaged conditions.
Kairali's Kairwash Hair Wash Powder is a complete natural hair cleanser with the amazing power of Ayurvedic herbs to make hair strong, healthy and lustrous. It has anti-bacterial and medicinal properties to treat scalp infections, best suited for sensitive and damaged scalp conditions. It helps to balance natural PH level, nourishes the scalp and strengthens the hair from roots to tip. It helps to prevent dandruff, hair loss, premature greying and makes the hair soft, shiny and smooth.
The Key Ingredients in Kairwash makes it the perfect choice for a complete hair care.
- Hibiscus - It is extremely beneficial for the hair and scalp health that promotes hair growth, strengthening of the hair, prevents hair-fall, improves scalp and hair conditions.
- Green Gram - It is enriched with protein, vitamins and antioxidant. It boosts the hair growth, improves scalp and hair health.
- Amla - It is extremely rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. It strengthens your hair and scalp, provides nourishment to the scalp and treats dandruff and pre-mature greying.
- Soothes & moisturizes the scalp
- Makes hair lustrous
- Keeps hair healthy
- Prevents dandruff & hair loss
Direction of Use
Mix 1 tablespoon of Kairwash powder with 1 teaspoon of water to form a paste. Apply the paste liberally all over the hair and scalp, increase quantity if required. Retain it for 1 minute and then wash it with lukewarm water. For best results use 2-3 times a week.
|Composition: Each 100 g prepared from|
|S.No.||Sanskrit Name||Botanical Name||Parts Used||Qty|
Kairali-The Ayurvedic Healing Village, situated amongst the dense jungles of Palakkad, Kerala, is an exquisite symbol of peace and holistic healing. Mr. K.V.Ramesh and Mrs. Gita Ramesh are the pillars behind this grand success. Following which the entire business was taken by their two sons, Mr. Abhilash and Mr. Abishek Ramesh. This family had a long family lineage of Ayurvedic principles and traditions that they thought to spread it into the entire world. The discipline of Ayurveda got lost somewhere down the line but the Ramesh family had decided to give it a name so that this name works for the well-being of the human community.