Sandal Herbal Soap for Dry Skin (Moisturizing Soap for Glowing Skin)
Sandal Soap - 100 gms
Kairali's sandal soap is a herbal soap for glowing, soft, blemish-free skin. It infuses your skin with nourishment and moisture with the enthralling aroma of natural sandalwood fragrance. This Sandal soap helps to remove acne, pimples, protects your skin from skin allergies and harmful pollution.
Kairali's handmade sandal soap contains pure sandal oil with therapeutic and beauty enhancing properties. It is suitable for all skin types. It has excellent antiseptic properties which soothe prickly heat, skin rashes, sensitive or Itchy skin and provides protection from skin allergies and harmful pollution. It provides excellent nourishment, moisture, refreshes and gently perfumes your body. It prevents acne & pimples and provides the creamy soft youthful glowing skin.
The Key Ingredients in this soap are:
- Santalum Album – It has amazing antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-allergic therapeutic and beauty enhancing properties.
- Ricinus Communis - It works as an amazing skin moisturizing agent. It treats fungal infections and help to fight with sunburns, prevents stretch marks, reduces pigmentation and acne.
- Cocos Nucifera – It is enriched with antioxidant and antimicrobial properties which removes toxins and detoxifying the skin. It helps to fight with acne infections and palliates red dry skin.
- Restores natural glow
- Protects & nourishes skin
- Soothes sensitive or itchy skin
- Leaves skin sandalwood scented
Direction of Use
|Each 100g contains|
|1||Santalum Album||10 g|
|2||Cocos Nucifera||20 g|
|3||Ricinus communis||10 g|
|4||Sodium Hydroxide||3 g|
Kairali-The Ayurvedic Healing Village, situated amongst the dense jungles of Palakkad, Kerala, is an exquisite symbol of peace and holistic healing. Mr. K.V.Ramesh and Mrs. Gita Ramesh are the pillars behind this grand success. Following which the entire business was taken by their two sons, Mr. Abhilash and Mr. Abishek Ramesh. This family had a long family lineage of Ayurvedic principles and traditions that they thought to spread it into the entire world. The discipline of Ayurveda got lost somewhere down the line but the Ramesh family had decided to give it a name so that this name works for the well-being of the human community.