Ayurvedic Multivitamin Health Supplement Capsule for Good Health
Mulberine - 60 Capsules
Mulberine Ayurvedic health supplement capsule is a complete herbal multivitamin capsule that comprises a wide range of vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants. It is highly effective in maintaining strength, vigour, vitality and improve the immune system. It helps to combat loss of appetite, anaemia, general weakness and fatigue.
Kairali's Mulberine capsule is an effective Ayurvedic medicine for good health formulated with a unique blend of herbs that has essential vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants. It is a 100% natural Ayurvedic solution to your nutritional requirements that improves immunity, stamina, strength, vigour, vitality and overall health.
Mulberine capsule is useful in treating anaemia, loss of appetite, general debility, weakness, and fatigue. It beneficial pregnancy & lactation.
The natural Key Ingredients of Mulberine Capsule are:
- Aswagandha: - It helps to reduce anxiety and stress, boosts stamina, improves vitality and vigour.
- Piper Nigrum (black pepper): - It is a good source of magnesium, vitamins, iron and fiber. It has impressive antioxidant and antibacterial qualities. It treats digestive issues, flatulence and bloating.
- Pippali: - It helps to improve appetite, digestive functions and support healthy liver. It is a powerful rejuvenating herb that strengthens and nourishes the body.
- Improves digestion
- Relieves fatigue and anaemia
- Excellent remedy for general debility, weakness & fatigue
- Improves memory, vigour & vitality
- Excellent for dyspepsia and flatulence
- General tonic during pregnancy and lactation
Direction of Use
One or two capsules three times daily or as directed by Physician.
Get Free Ayurvedic Consultation with our Doctors.
|Composition: Each Capsule contains - extracts derived from|
|S.No.||Sanskrit Name||Botanical Name||Parts Used||Qty.|
|1||Aswagandha||Withania somnifera||Rt.||4 g|
|2||Maricham||Piper nigrum||Dr. Fr.||4 g|
|3||Pippali||Piper longum||Dr. Fr.||4 g|
|4||Srangavara||Zingiber officinale||Rz.||0.80 g|
|5||Masha||Phaseolus roxburghii||Sd.||3 g|
|6||Ikshura||Hygrophila spinosa||Pl.||0.80 g|
|7||Gokshura||Tribulus terrestris||Dr. Fr.||1.40 g|
|8||Kaunchbeeja||Mucuna pruriens||Sd.||1.40 g|
|9||Sumanaphala||Myristica fragrans||Kr.||0.30 g|
|10||Ela||Eletteria cardamomum||Dr. Fr.||0.30 g|
|11||Nilaprala||Eugenia caryophyllata||Fl.||0.30 g|
|12||Yavanika||Phychotis ajowan||Sd.||0.30 g|
|13||Musthaka||Cyperus pertenuis||Rz.||0.30 g|
|14||Gudatvak||Cinnamomum cassia||St. Bk.||0.30 g|
|15||Apoedika||Basella alba||Pl.||0.30 g|
|16||Nagapoova||Pentapetes phoenicea||Fl.||0.30 g|