100% Natural Forest Honey for Healthy Digestion & Strong Immunity
Pure Forest Honey
Forest Honey (also known as Honeydew honey or Wild Forest Honey) is naturally produced by honeybees which feed on wild flora trees mostly in Himalayan forests which are free from pesticides and other toxic substances. The color and flavor can vary, but generally, it has a very pleasant aroma, light in color, and unique flavor of the variety of flower nectar.
Forest Honey is a natural source of vitamin C, vitamin B2, B3, B5 & B6, enriched in antioxidants, nutrients, amino acids, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, zinc & other minerals and has effective anti-cough, anti-viral, anti-cold, antifungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, sedative & stimulating medicinal properties.
Kairali’s forest honey is 100% natural and certified product that has no added sugar, preservatives, additives or colour that ensure you get the quality product and most benefits from it.
The versatile uses and benefits of Forest Honey
- For Respiratory Issues: Forest honey is beneficial to treat cough, cold & sore throat due to its effective anti-cough, anti-viral & anti-cold medicinal properties. The regular consumption of a few teaspoons of Kairali's Forest honey very beneficial to relieve upper respiratory issues like bronchitis, asthma nasal congestion & chest congestion.
- For Healthy Digestion, Strong Immunity & Energy: Forest honey is also known as a home remedy for all kinds of digestive problems, including constipation and ulcers. It is a rich source of natural antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, nutrients, probiotics, and enzymes, that supports a healthy digestive system, strengthens the immune system, and relieves nutrient deficiency thus helps to overcome exhaustion, stress, and weakness.
- For Healthy Skin: Forest honey is a good antifungal, antibacterial, antiseptic and natural blood purifying agent that helps to treat acne & pimples, dandruff, minor wounds, minor burns, insect bites, and stings. It acts as a natural skin scrub, exfoliates the skin, soothes skin irritation, nourishes the skin and improves skin complexion. it is a good source of the antioxidants and nutrients that help to prevent premature ageing effects.
- For Hypertension: Honey is a good home remedy to relieve hypertension (high blood pressure) and as it has phenolic compounds that act as natural antioxidants that help to reduce the risk of heart diseases. It also helps to lower the bad cholesterol level and maintain vasodilation.
- For Weight Management: With high nutrients values & low calories, honey is an effective & healthy way for weight management. It helps to improve the body’s metabolism, digestive system and supports essential hormones that help in losing weight. It acts as a nutritional tonic and fills the necessary vitamins, minerals & nutrient requirements in the body and support overall health.
Forest honey also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent that soothes the inflammation of the digestive tract and can also be used as a home remedy for arthritic pain or joint inflammation. As a natural sedative agent, it relieves stress & anxiety and helps in good sleep.
- 100% natural & pure honey
- Relieves cough, cold & fever
- Strengthens immunity
- Improves digestion & treats constipation
- Rich in vitamins, minerals & antioxidants
- Acts as a nutritional tonic & relieves nutrient deficiency
- Improves metabolism & helps in weight loss
- Soothes skin irritation, treats acne & pimples
- Exfoliates & nourishes the skin
- Prevent premature ageing effects
- Reduces high blood pressure & bad cholesterol level
- Supports healthy heart
- Relieves exhaustion & mental stress
- Improves sleep & boost memory power
Q: Is this 100% pure and chemical-free product?A: Yes, it is a 100% pure and natural honey that is naturally produced by honeybees.
Q: Can I use Honey Forest on my face?A: Yes, you can mix this honey with lemon and apply it on your face.
Q: Can I consume Forest Honey daily?A: Yes, you can consume this honey on daily basis. However, prior consultation with our Ayurvedic doctor would be a more appropriate option.
Q: Is Forest Honey good for digestive problems?A: Honey has natural probiotics & enzymes that support a healthy digestive system and is also beneficial in cases of constipation.
Q: Is it good for nutrient deficiency?A: Honey is a good source of natural vitamins, iron, minerals, nutrients, probiotics, enzymes and antioxidants that makes it an effective revitalizer of the body and helps to relieve nutrient deficiency.