Ayurvedic Medicine for High Cholesterol Treatment
Spacol - 60 Capsules
Spacol Capsules, An Ayurvedic medicine for cholesterol is an effective herbal way to regulate cholesterol levels and promote complete cardiovascular health. It treats hypercholesterolemia & hypertriglyceridemia and prevents atherosclerosis without any side-effects.
High cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia) is becoming the most common problem that can be caused by poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle. It raises your risk for heart disease, heart attack and stroke. In Ayurveda, high cholesterol is treated by balancing the Kapha dosha of the human body.
Spacol Capsules is an intensive research herbal formulation and proprietary products of Kairali. It is very effective for the treatment of hypercholesterolemia & hypertriglyceridemia and prevents atherosclerosis. It helps to remove obstruction for uninterrupted blood circulation.
Spacol balances the fat metabolism and balances of the kapha dosha of the human body. It is a completely safe and herbal way to regulate cholesterol levels and promote complete cardiovascular health.
The Key Ingredients in Spacol Capsules are:
- Karpoora (Cinnamomum camphora): - Helps to balance the kapha dosha, level of cholesterol and prevents clotting.
- Oil of Dhoop(Oil of Pinus longifolia): - Regulate the lipid metabolism, reduces & controls the cholesterol level
- Treats hypercholesterolemia and hypertriglyceridemia.
- Remove obstruction for uninterrupted blood circulation.
- Reduces & controls the cholesterol level.
- Promotes complete cardiovascular health.
- Prevents atherosclerosis.
|Composition: Each Capsule contains|
|S.No.||Sanskrit Name||Botanical Name||Parts Used||Qty|
|1||Guggulu||Balsamodendron mukul||Exd.||40 mg|
|2||Amalaki||Phyllanthus emblica||Fr. R.||25 mg|
|3||Bibhitaki||Terminalia belerica||Fr. R.||25 mg|
|4||Haritaki||Terminalia chebula||Fr. R.||25 mg|
|5||Pippali||Piper longum||Dr. Fr.||25 mg|
|6||Maricha||Piper nigrum||Dr. Fr.||25 mg|
|7||Ardraka||Zingiber officinale||Rz.||25 mg|