Kairali Ayurvedic Products values the privacy of information pertaining to our visitors. We do not disclose information about your individual visits or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any external parties. Kairali Ayurvedic Products will not use information about you without your permission. We will enable you to communicate your concerns to us and we will respond to them appropriately.
Kairali Ayurvedic Products does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation,
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, ‘flooding; ‘spamming’, ‘mail bombing’ or ‘crashing’.
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and will cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available from Kairali Ayurvedic Products Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer).
You shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer / network systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Breaching any applicable law.
- Interfering or disrupting network or websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of material protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Kairali Ayurvedic Products reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit / debit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customers. Kairali Ayurvedic Product also reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to any one as it may deem fit.
Refusal of Service
Kairali Ayurvedic Products reserves the right to refuse the order to anyone at any time. It reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the order at any time if a computer virus, or other technical problem corrupt the security, or proper administration of the service.
Kairali Ayurvedic Products and its associated bank or financial institutions reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Website fraudulently. Kairali Ayurvedic Products and its associated acquiring banks or financial institutions reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Website fraudulently. kairaliproducts.in and its associated acquiring banks or financial institutions reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these.
When you visit the Website or send an email to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You understand that by using this Website or any services provided on the Website you may encounter Content that may be deemed to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Website and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, our affiliates and we shall have no liability for content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
Website Feedback, User Comments and User Generated Content:
All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to kairaliproducts.in on or by this Website or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Website (collectively, the "Comments") shall be and remain kairaliproducts.in property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to kairaliproducts.in and the website will hold all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties of the said Comments. We own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of said Comments. We will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
kairaliproducts.in is and shall be under no obligation:
- to maintain any Comments in confidence;
- to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or
- to respond to any Comments.
You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Website will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Website will be or contain any unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of 'spam'. kairaliproducts.in does not regularly review posted Comments, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted to the Website. You grant kairaliproducts.in the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments.
You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify kairaliproducts.in and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. kairaliproducts.in and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.