Ayurvedic Infusion - Herbal Tea for Stress & revitalization (Relaxing Tea)
Yuvan Herbal Infusion - 100 gms
Yuvan herbal infusion with the richness of potent herbs helps to de-stress and revitalize the body. This relaxing tea relieve stress & anxiety and re-energizes the body. It helps to relax the body, enhance the immune system, strengthens and rejuvenates body organs system. It also helps to cool down the body temperature and reduces high blood pressure.
Yuvan’ in Sanskrit means ‘youthfulness’. It is a carefully crafted herbal infusion to help prolong the cheerfulness and spirited youthfulness of your personality.
Key Ingredients of Yuvan Herbal Infusion
- Goksura (Caltrop): Caltrop fruit supports healthy urinary tract and prostate functions. Found mainly in tropical climate, the herb nourishes the reproductive system and improves muscle health and stamina. It is also known to cure general weakness, asthma, increase sperm counts, and inflammation conditions.
- Misreya (Fennel): With a tinge of sweet and bitter flavour, fennel plant helps to cure inflammations, burning sensation, bronchitis and cough.
- Reduces high blood pressure, resolves kidney stones, and urinary problems
- Cleanse liver and improves urinary tract functions
- Caltrop & Fennel helps cool down body temperature
- Revitalize and restores degenerated cells
- Strengthens and rejuvenates body organs system
- Increases physical strength.
- Acts as a laxative.
- Helps in hormonal disorders and enhances the immune system
- Effective for weight and stress reduction
Direction of Use
Add 1/2 teaspoon of infusion to 3/4th cup of boiling water & stir well. One may add palm sugar or jaggery, if desired. Drink warm and best results when consumed daily.
|S.No||Botanical Name||Part used||Ingredients|
|1||Tribulus terrestris||Dried fruit||34.28 %|
|2||Rotula aquatica||Whole plant||17.14 %|
|3||Coleus vettiveroides||Root||14.29 %|
|4||Tragia involucrata||Whole plant||11.43 %|
|5||Foeniculum vulgare||Dried fruit||11.43 %|
Kairali-The Ayurvedic Healing Village, situated amongst the dense jungles of Palakkad, Kerala, is an exquisite symbol of peace and holistic healing. Mr. K.V.Ramesh and Mrs. Gita Ramesh are the pillars behind this grand success. Following which the entire business was taken by their two sons, Mr. Abhilash and Mr. Abishek Ramesh. This family had a long family lineage of Ayurvedic principles and traditions that they thought to spread it into the entire world. The discipline of Ayurveda got lost somewhere down the line but the Ramesh family had decided to give it a name so that this name works for the well-being of the human community.