Kairpack - 85 gms
Ayurvedic Face Pack for Supple & Radiant Skin
Kairpack is an Ayurvedic herbal face pack powder is a unique product for the smooth, clear and glowing skin. It is best to get rid of pimples, wrinkles, dark spots, acne and pigmentation from the face. It removes the dirt that is in the skin pores, exfoliates the skin and retains natural shine, glow and texture.
Kairali's Kairpack (Ayurvedic Face Pack) is an amazing skincare product to get a clear, smooth, glowing and radiant skin. It helps to reduce all skin problems and bring back the lost natural glow to your skin. It has anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-ageing properties that helps to get rid of pimples, dark spots, acne, pigmentation, dark circle and wrinkles effectively. It is considered as one of the best face pack to enhance the complexion and glow of the skin. It removes the toxins and dirt from the skin.
It is completely natural with the effective Key Ingredients like sandalwood, green gram and galangal.
- Sandalwood - It is enriched with antibacterial and anti-aging properties. It helps to remove pimples, acne, sun tanning, blemishes and reduce signs of ageing.
- Green Gram - It nourishes, exfoliates and rejuvenates the skin. It removes the dead skin cells and helps to get a glowing, flawless complexion.
- Galangal - It has excellent antioxidant properties that removes toxins and impurity from the skin and maintains the smoothness of the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Keeps skin taut & healthy
- Retains natural sheen & texture
- Reduces dullness & wrinkles
- Softens black spots
- Prevents pimples
Mix 1 teaspoon of Kairpack powder with ½ teaspoon of rose water or curd to form a thick paste. Apply the paste evenly all over the face, allow the pack to dry for at least 15 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water. For best results use 2-3 times a week.
|Composition: Each 100g prepared from|
|S.No.||Sanskrit Name||Botanical Name||Parts Used||Qty.|
|1||Mudga||Vigna radiata||Sd.||50 g|
|2||Sathi||Kaempferia galanga||Rz.||10 g|
|3||Kavi||Red ochre||10 g|
|4||Srikhandam||Santalum album||Ht.Wd.||20 g|
|5||Vatadha||Prunus dulcis||10 g|