Kairali's Chyawanprash to Improve Overall Health & Immunity
Chyawanaprasam - 500 gms
Kairali's Chyawanaprasam is a nutritional Ayurvedic health supplements & rejuvenative tonic to improve overall health, memory power, strength, stamina, vigour, vitality & immunity. It serves a wide range of health benefits and used both as medication & nutritional supplements. It provides strong immunity that prevents seasonal ailments and supports healthy digestion for children and adults. It acts as a medication to resolve respiratory issues, metabolic disorders, fever, gout, arthritis and heart disease and supports healthy liver function.
Kairali’s Chyawanaprasam (also known Chyawanprash, chyavanaprasha, chyavanaprash, chyavanaprasam, chamanprash and chyawanaprash) is a traditional Ayurvedic health supplement, prepared according to a traditional Ayurvedic recipe with several herbs & herbal extracts. It is enriched with natural vitamins, minerals, nutrients, antioxidants & medicinal properties and used as a rejuvenative tonic to improve overall health, memory power, strength, stamina, vigour, vitality & immunity. With a wide range of health benefits, it is used as a health supplement and as a medicine for enhancing immunity and longevity.
The versatile benefits of Kairali’s Chyawanprash:
- Improves overall health & relieves nutritional deficiency: As a highly nutritional health supplement & rejuvenating tonic, it is rich in natural vitamins, minerals, nutrients & antioxidants that help to fill overall nutritional requirements of the body and relieves nutritional deficiency. It helps to improve strength, stamina, vigour, vitality & memory power and overcome exhaustion, stress & weakness. It helps in better absorption of calcium and protein synthesis, thus strengthening bones and teeth, and improving muscle tone.
- Enhances immunity & prevents seasonal ailments: With preventive and curative medicinal properties, Kairali’s chyawanprash is very much helpful to robust immunity and inner strength that helps to boosts the body's natural ability to fight illnesses and provides protection from the various diseases & seasonal ailments like fever, cough, cold & viral infections. It also helpful to overcome weakness after illnesses.
- Improves digestion & metabolism: Kairali’s chyawanprash considered to be a very effective remedy to improve digestion & metabolism and relieve constipation & gastric upsets. It helps to relieve nausea, vomiting, indigestion, hyper-acidity, dyspepsia, loss of appetite & flatulence and resolve the metabolic disorders & promotes healthy liver function.
- Improves skin and hair health: It purifies the blood and works as a detoxifier that helps to fights dermal bacterial infection, prevents pimples, improves skin's natural glow & complexion. It is enriched in essential vitamins & natural antioxidants that help the body to act against the ageing process thereby helps one maintain youthfulness. It helps in the treatment of hair problems like hair fall & premature greying that is caused by nutrition deficiency, metabolic disorders & hormonal imbalance.
- Protects and strengthens the respiratory system: The therapeutic properties of Kairali’s Chyawanaprasam helps to treat common cold, allergic cough, asthma, rhinitis & respiratory infections. The regular consumption of Kairali’s Chyawanaprasam helps to improve the functionality of the respiratory system.
- Relieves stress & improve memory power: It acts as an adaptogenic and nervine tonic for the brain that helps to relieve regular stress and enhance memory power.
- Improves sexual health and stamina: Herbs like dasamoola (a combination of ten herbs) in Chyawanaprasam, naturally boost the sexual strength & stamina and acts as an excellent remedy to improve the reproductive system for both men and women. It also helps to restore health & energy after pregnancy.
Kairali's Chyawanprash helps to balance all three doshas (Vata, Pitta, and Kapha - body bioenergies constitution), thus it helps in the treatment of liver, skin, urinary, respiratory, cardiac & arthritic disorders too.
|Composition: Each 10 g is prepared out of|
|S.No.||Sanskrit Name||Botanical Name||Parts Used||Qty|
|Sadaphala||Aegle marmelos||Rt||0.089 g|
|Kashmarya||Gmelina arborea||Rt||0.089 g|
|Takkari||Premna serratifolia||Rt||0.089 g|
|Patala||Steriospermum coalis||Rt||0.089 g|
|Dunduka||Oroxylum indicum||Rt||0.089 g|
|Brihati||Solanum anguivi||Pl.||0.089 g|
|Kandakari||Solanum xanthocarpum||Pl.||0.089 g|
|Prsniparni||Desmodium gangeticum||Pl.||0.089 g|
|Salaparni||Pseudarthria viscida||Pl.||0.089 g|
|Gokshura||Tribulus terrestris||Pl.||0.089 g|
|2||Bala||Sida cordifolia||Rt||0.089 g|
|3||Mustha||Cyperus rotundus||Rt Tr||0.089 g|
|4||Jeevaka||Malaxis acuminata||Rt Tr||0.089 g|
|5||Rishabhaka||Malaxis muscifera||Rt Tr||0.089 g|
|6||Utpala||Nymphaea stellata||Fl.||0.089 g|
|Mudgaparni||Vigna radiata||Pl.||0.089 g|
|Mashaparni||Vigna trilobata||Pl.||0.089 g|
|8||Pippali||Piper longum||Dr.Fr.||0.089 g|
|9||Sringi||Pistacia chinensis||Gl.||0.089 g|
|10||Meda||Polygonatum cirrhifolium||Rt Tr||0.089 g|
|11||Tamalaki||Phyllanthus amarus||Pl||0.089 g|
|12||Truti||Elettaria cardamomum||Dr.Fr.||0.089 g|
|13||Jivanti||Holostemma adakodien||Rt Tr||0.089 g|
|14||Jongaka||Aquilaria agallocha||Ht Wd||0.089 g|
|15||Draksha||Vitis vinifera||Dr.Fr.||0.089 g|
|16||Paushkara||Inula racemosa||Rt||0.089 g|
|17||Chandana||Santalum album||Ht Wd||0.089 g|
|18||Sathi||Kaempferia galanga||Rz.||0.089 g|
|19||Punarnava||Boerhaavia diffusa||Rt||0.089 g|
|Kakoli||Fritillaria roylei||Rt Tr||0.089 g|
|Ksheerakakoli||Lilium polyphyllum||Rt Tr||0.089 g|
|21||Kakanasa||Maritima annua||Pl||0.089 g|
|22||Amritha||Tinospora cordifolia||St||0.089 g|
|23||Abhaya||Terminalia chebula||Fr.R.||0.089 g|
|24||Vidari||Ipomoea digitata||Rt Tr||0.089 g|
|25||Vrishamula||Adhatoda zeylanica||Rt||0.089 g|
|26||Dhatriphala||Phyllanthus emblica||U.F.P.||3.048 g|
|27||Taila||Sesamum indicum||Sd.Ol||0.762 ml|
|28||Ghrita||Pure Ghee(Fat)||0.762 ml|
|30||Tukakshiri||Maranta arundinaceae||S.C.||0.356 g|
|31||Pippali||Piper longum||Dr.Fr.||0.178 g|
|Ela||Elettaria cardamomum||Dr.Fr.||0.022 g|
|Twak||Cinnamomum verum||St Bk||0.022 g|
|Patra||Cinnamomum tamala||Lf||0.022 g|
|Nagakesara||Mesua ferrea||Stmn||0.022 g|
love it! extreme change and overall worth!!the chyawanprash is such an amazing super food. i love it. makes overall health difference and keeps me energized all day long..