Ayurvedic Body Cleansing Powder for Beautiful Glowing Skin
Kairbal Powder - 180 gms
This Ayurvedic Body Wash Powder is manufactured through intensive research from traditional Ayurvedic books that helps to rejuvenate the skin, enhance the natural beauty and glow of the skin. It is a 100% chemical-free herbal body cleansing powder which nourishes the skin and makes it soft.
Kairbal Powder is an alternative to soap by Kairali. It is an organic powder cum scrub which gently removes the dead skin cells and helps to achieve a soft, healthy & clean skin. This herbal bath powder deeply cleanses the dirt, impurities & detoxifies the skin layers. It exfoliates and maintains the natural moisture level of the skin. It is a natural remedy to get rid of dead skin cells and provides healthy and beautiful skin.
The Key Ingredients in this Body wash powder are:
- Horse gram - Beneficial in treating skin rashes and achieve supple and youthful skin.
- Galanga - Powerful antiseptic enriched with antioxidants, keeps the skin clean and healthy.
- Nut grass - Helps to treat skin related ailments and contains anti-ageing properties.
- Green Gram - Enriched with vitamins and enzymes that rejuvenates and improves the quality of your skin.
For best results, the Kairbal powder should be used daily. It helps to open the skin's pores, make the skin radiant and enhance the natural beauty and glow of the skin.
- Revives natural glow
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Cleanses & revives skin
- Detoxifies skin layers
- Helps to get rid of the skin problems
Mix 2 tablespoons of Kairbal Powder with 1½ tablespoons of water to form a thick paste. Apply the paste liberally all over the body and then wash off with water. Repeat if desired. Use daily for best results.
Watch the Video on “How to Use Kairbal”
|Composition: Each 100g prepared from|
|S.No.||Sanskrit Name||Botanical Name||Parts used||Qty.|
|1||Kulatha||Dolichos biflorus||Sd.||15 g|
|2||Sathi||Kaempferia galanga||Rz.||15 g|
|3||Mustha||Cyperus rotundus||Rt.Tr.||15 g|
|4||Mudga||Vigna radiata||Sd.||15 g|
|5||Samagandhika||Vetiveria zizanioides||Rt.||15 g|
|6||Twak||Albizia lebbeck||15 g|
|7||Cheevaka||Acacia sinuata||Dr.Fr||10 g|