Ayurvedic Herbal Infusion - Herbal Tea for Immunity & Vitality
Aarogya Herbal Infusion - 100 gms
Aarogya Ayurvedic Herbal Infusion is a unique blend of potent herbs and spices that vitalizes the immune system and helps to reduce daily stress. It has no additives, preservative and is 100% caffeine free. It is loaded with rich anti-oxidants that rejuvenate your mind and body. This Ayurvedic Infusion helps to boost metabolism, improves blood circulation and prevents seasonal ailments.
When translated from Sanskrit, ‘Aarogya’ means ‘Overall Well-being. Aarogya Herbal Infusion from Kairali Ayurvedic Products helps to boosts immunity and protects you from various seasonal ailments.
Non-caffeinated and loaded with rich anti-oxidants, Aarogya herbal Infusion, keeps you physically protected against diseases, also relieves you from stress and improves your immunity. You can use Aarogya herbal Infusion as a healthy alternative to your regular tea or water consumption.
The ingredients used in Ayurvedic herbal infusion are organically produced and hand-picked for processing. Each ingredient in the product is carefully selected that undergoes thorough quality check during the entire process.
The Key Ingredients in Aarogya Herbal Infusion are:
- Pippali (Long pepper): Pippali is used to help in improving digestive system and flatulence. It is very useful in controlling the bad respiratory conditions and cures fever, bronchitis and asthma.
- Sunthi (Dried ginger): Ginger is widely used in popular medicine and known for its curative powers. Ginger is a great digestive stimulant. It is known to cure inflammations, vomiting sensation, cough and asthma conditions.
- Keeps body warm during winters
- Ginger & Pepper elements cure seasonal ailments and build immunity
- Effective digestive stimulator and increases body metabolism
- Improves respiratory function
- Cinnamon gives freshness & help reduce nausea
- Protection against seasonal fever, cough & cold
- Relieves stress and strain
- Helps with digestion and heartburn
- Improves blood circulation
- Maintains vitality
Add 1/2 teaspoon of tea to 3/4th cup of boiling water & stir well. One may add palm sugar or jaggery, if desired. Drink warm and best results when consumed daily.
|S.No.||Botanical Name||Part used||Ingredients|
|1||Pimpinella anisum||Dried fruit||64 %|
|2||Zingiber officinale||Rhizome||15 %|
|3||Piper nigrum||Dried fruit||15 %|
|4||Elettaria cardamomum||Dried fruit||2 %|
|5||Cinnamomum verum||Dried Flower bud||2 %|
|6||Syzygium aromaticum||Bark||2 %|