Best Herbal Hair Conditioner for Dry, Damaged and Frizzy Hair
Herbal Hair Conditioner - 200 ml
Orange & Hibiscus herbal hair conditioner is the best hair repairing herbal formula to treat dry, damaged & frizzy hair. It replenishes lost hair moisture & protein and provides long-lasting protection against hair breakage. This herbal hair conditioner mildly cleanses the hair & scalp and keeps them healthy, vibrant & hydrated.
Kairali's herbal hair conditioner is the best hair repairing herbal formula with natural properties of Orange & Hibiscus extracts. It treats various hair problems like hair-fall, breakage, dry, damaged and rough hair.
This herbal conditioner nourishes hair from root to tip, repairs hair damage, prevents hair falling and breakage. It replenishes lost hair moisture & protein and makes hair healthy, vibrant & strong.
It gently removes dirt, microbes & pollutants while maintaining the pH balance and keeps them hydrated. It acts as a hair tonic for dry & frizzy hair that makes the hair smooth, silky, and shiny.
It protects from the harmful environmental factors and leaves fresh & bouncy hair all day.
The Key Ingredients in this Orange & Hibiscus herbal hair conditioner are:
- Aloe Vera: Helps repair the dead skin cells in the scalp and promotes hair growth.
- Citrus decumana (Orange): - It is enriched with vitamin C, antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, and antioxidant properties. It promotes hair growth, control oil balance in the scalp, helps treat dandruff and hair fall.
- Hibiscus rosa- sinensis (Hibiscus): - It is an excellent cleansing agent with the anti-dandruff property. It effectively cleanses the dirt, microbes, and pollutants from the hair & scalp while maintaining the oil balance of the skin.
- Protects against breakage
- Replenishes lost moisture & protein
- Keeps hair healthy, vibrant & strong
- Helps to deal with dry, damaged & frizzy hair
- Nourishes & hydrates the hair
- Contains Orange & Hibiscus natural extracts
|Each 200 ml contains|
|Sl No||Ing. Name||Qty|
|1||Cetyl alcohol||16 g|
|2||Coconut oil||10 g|
|3||Aloe vera||10 g|
|4||Liquid paraffin(light)||10 g|
|6||Propylene glycol||6 ml|
|7||Citrus limon(lemon extracts)||4 g|
|9||Hibiscus rosa sincensi(hibiscus)||2 g|
|10||Azadirachta indica(neem)||2 g|
|11||Sodium hydroxide||2 g|
|13||Sorbic acid||0.1 g|