Best Herbal Hair Conditioner for Dry, Damaged and Frizzy Hair
Herbal Hair Conditioner - 200 ml
Orange & Hibiscus herbal hair conditioner is the best hair repairing herbal formula to treat dry, damaged & frizzy hair. It replenishes lost hair moisture & protein and provides long-lasting protection against hair breakage. This herbal hair conditioner mildly cleanses the hair & scalp and keeps them healthy, vibrant & hydrated.
Kairali's herbal hair conditioner is the best hair repairing herbal formula with natural properties of Orange & Hibiscus extracts. It treats various hair problems like hair-fall, breakage, dry, damaged and rough hair.
This herbal conditioner nourishes hair from root to tip, repairs hair damage, prevents hair falling and breakage. It replenishes lost hair moisture & protein and makes hair healthy, vibrant & strong.
It gently removes dirt, microbes & pollutants while maintaining the pH balance and keeps them hydrated. It acts as a hair tonic for dry & frizzy hair that makes the hair smooth, silky, and shiny.
It protects from the harmful environmental factors and leaves fresh & bouncy hair all day.
The Key Ingredients in this Orange & Hibiscus herbal hair conditioner are:
- Aloe Vera: Helps repair the dead skin cells in the scalp and promotes hair growth.
- Citrus decumana (Orange): - It is enriched with vitamin C, antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, and antioxidant properties. It promotes hair growth, control oil balance in the scalp, helps treat dandruff and hair fall.
- Hibiscus rosa- sinensis (Hibiscus): - It is an excellent cleansing agent with the anti-dandruff property. It effectively cleanses the dirt, microbes, and pollutants from the hair & scalp while maintaining the oil balance of the skin.
- Protects against breakage
- Replenishes lost moisture & protein
- Keeps hair healthy, vibrant & strong
- Helps to deal with dry, damaged & frizzy hair
- Nourishes & hydrates the hair
- Contains Orange & Hibiscus natural extracts
Direction of Use
|Each 200 ml contains|
|Sl No||Ing. Name||Qty|
|1||Cetyl alcohol||16 g|
|2||Coconut oil||10 g|
|3||Aloe vera||10 g|
|4||Liquid paraffin(light)||10 g|
|6||Propylene glycol||6 ml|
|7||Citrus limon(lemon extracts)||4 g|
|9||Hibiscus rosa sincensi(hibiscus)||2 g|
|10||Azadirachta indica(neem)||2 g|
|11||Sodium hydroxide||2 g|
|13||Sorbic acid||0.1 g|
Kairali-The Ayurvedic Healing Village, situated amongst the dense jungles of Palakkad, Kerala, is an exquisite symbol of peace and holistic healing. Mr. K.V.Ramesh and Mrs. Gita Ramesh are the pillars behind this grand success. Following which the entire business was taken by their two sons, Mr. Abhilash and Mr. Abishek Ramesh. This family had a long family lineage of Ayurvedic principles and traditions that they thought to spread it into the entire world. The discipline of Ayurveda got lost somewhere down the line but the Ramesh family had decided to give it a name so that this name works for the well-being of the human community.