Best Ayurvedic Oil for Hair Growth, Hair Loss & Hair Thinning
Neelibringadi Thailam - 200 ml
Neelibringadi Oil is the most famous Ayurvedic oil for hair growth, hair loss & baldness. It helps to treat various hair related problems like premature greying, split ends, damaged hair, dry and brittle hair.
Neelibringadi Thailam (Neelibhringadi Oil), An Ayurvedic hair oil is an herbal formulation of potent herbs based on Traditional Ayurvedic Science. It is widely used and proven Ayurvedic oil for multiple problems related to hair.
Neelibringadi hair oil is an effective hair oil to promot hair growth, prevent hair fall and treat premature grey hair. It nourishes & moisturizes the hair follicles, prevents scalp infections, itchiness and strengthens the scalp.
The Key Ingredients in this hair oil are:
- Neeli (Indigofera tinctoria): - Helps to promote hair growth. It makes hair strong, shiny, voluminous and healthier.
- Bringaraja (Eclipta prostrata): - It helps in strengthening the hair roots, promotes growth, prevents hair fall and premature greying.
- Dhatriphala (Phyllanthus emblica): - Enriched with antioxidants and vitamin C. It treats baldness, hair fall and strengthens the scalp &hair.
- Sathakrathulatha (Cardiospermum halicacabum): - It enhances hair growth, prevents scalp infections and itchiness.
- Promotes hair growth
- Prevents hair fall and baldness
- Treats premature greying
- Improves the quality of hair
- Treats Split Ends & Baldness
- Strengthens the Scalp
Direction of Use
As directed by Ayurvedic Physician. Get Free Ayurvedic Consultation with our Doctors.
|Composition: Each 10 ml is Prepared out of|
|S.No.||Sanskrit Name||Botanical Name||Parts Used||Qty.|
|1||Taila||Sesamum indicum||Ol||10.00 ml|
|2||Neeli||Indigofera tinctoria||Lf||10.00 g|
|3||Bringaraja||Eclipta prostrata||Pl||10.00 g|
|4||Sathakrathulatha||Cardiospermum halicacabum||Pl||10.00 g|
|5||Dhatriphala||Phyllanthus emblica||P||10.00 g|
|6||Madhuka||Glycyrrhiza glabra||Rt||0.208 g|
|7||Gunja||Abrus precatorius||Pl||0.208 g|
|8||Ajaksheera||Goat Milk||10.00 ml|
|9||Mahisheeksheera||Buffalo Milk||10.00 ml|
|10||Goksira||Cow Milk||10.00 ml|
|11||Keraksheera||Coconut Milk||Kr.||10.00 ml|
|12||Anjana||Berberis aristata||St.Ext||0.208 g|
Kairali-The Ayurvedic Healing Village, situated amongst the dense jungles of Palakkad, Kerala, is an exquisite symbol of peace and holistic healing. Mr. K.V.Ramesh and Mrs. Gita Ramesh are the pillars behind this grand success. Following which the entire business was taken by their two sons, Mr. Abhilash and Mr. Abishek Ramesh. This family had a long family lineage of Ayurvedic principles and traditions that they thought to spread it into the entire world. The discipline of Ayurveda got lost somewhere down the line but the Ramesh family had decided to give it a name so that this name works for the well-being of the human community.