Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Diabetes and High Blood Sugar Treatment
Diaspa - 60 Capsules
Diaspa Capsules, ayurvedic medicine for diabetes naturally helps to reduce hyperglycaemia (High Blood Sugar) and its associated symptoms. It is the most effective herbal solution for treating diabetes that maintains the normal blood glucose level and prevents acute manifestation.
Diabetes (Madhumeh) is known as metabolic disease that causes high blood sugar, in which our body doesn’t produce enough insulin or can’t use the insulin effectively. In kairali, we researched & developed a safe and effective way for treatment of diabetes as Diaspa Capsule.
Diaspa Capsule Ayurvedic medicine for diabetes is a researched herbal formulation of potent herbal ingredients which naturally reduces hyperglycaemia (High Blood Sugar) and regulate the amount of insulin in your body.
This Ayurvedic medicine helps to create better metabolism for the diabetic patient and increases the pancreas functionality for producing insulin. It maintains the normal blood glucose level in the body, effectively treats & control Diabetes mellitus and prevents it from acute complications.
The Key Ingredients in this Diaspa Capsule (Ayurvedic medicine for Diabetes) are:
- Saptachakra (casearia esculenta): - It is an anti-diabetic herb that helps to reduces blood glucose levels.
- Methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum): - It has significant anti-hyperglycemic and hypoglycaemic effect.
- Meshasringi (Gymnema Sylvestre): - It has amazing anti-diabetic properties. It blocks receptors in your intestines to absorb sugar and helps to lower your post-meal blood sugar levels.
- Reduces hyperglycaemia and associated symptoms
- Safer approach to treat and control diabetes mellitus
- Maintains normal blood glucose level and prevents acute manifestation
- Stimulates the pancreas to function normally for producing insulin
|Composition : Each 500 mg Capsule contains|
|S.No||Sanskrit name||Botanical name||Parts used||Qty|
|1||Sapthachakra||Caeseria esculenta||Sd||50 mg|
|2||Meshashringi||Gymnema sylvestre||Pl||75 mg|
|3||Vilwa||Aegle marmelos||Fr||75 mg|
|5||Amalaki||Phyllanthus emblica||Fr||50 mg|
|6||Methi||Trigonella foenum graecum||Fr||50 mg|
|7||Arista||Azadirachta indica||Lf||75 mg|
|8||Haridra||Curucma longa||Rz||50 mg|