Best Ayurvedic Hair Oil for Preventing Hair Fall & Dandruff
Kairoil - 200 ml
Kairoil Ayurvedic hair oil is an innovative hair-care solution by Kairali. It is an intensive hair treatment to prevent hair loss, premature greying and dandruff. It deeply nourishes the scalp, strengthens the roots and repairs the damaged hair. The medicinal properties of the herbs in this Ayurvedic hair oil gives effective result to prevent hair loss and enhance the hair health.
Kairoil is a rigorous researched proprietary Ayurvedic formulation and widely recommended oil for hair treatment by our Ayurvedic Physicians. It is known as the best Ayurvedic oil for hair treatment. It has the anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties that prevents scalp infections, itchiness and dryness.
Kairoil helps eliminate dandruff, nourishes the scalp and strengthens the hair roots to promote healthy hair growth. This Ayurvedic hair oil protects the hair from the harmful effects of the pollutants and makes the hair strong and lustrous.
Kairoil has effective Key Ingredients like Bhringraj, Amla and Giloy that have incredible medicinal values.
- Bhringraj - It helps in strengthening the hair roots, promotes growth, prevents hair fall and premature greying.
- Amla - Enriched with antioxidants and vitamin C. It helps to nourish the scalp and promotes hair growth.
- Giloy - Enriched with anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties. It helps to promote hair and scalp health.
- Strengthens natural hair with lustre
- Prevents split-ends & hairfall
- Treats dandruff & dryness
- Eliminates premature greying
- Protects scalp from skin ailments
- Effectively reduces thinning
- Suits all hair types and age-groups
Direction of Use
Warm 10ml of oil and gently massage all over the scalp. Retain for 30 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water. Best results when applied daily.
|Composition: Each 100 ml prepared from|
|S.No.||Sanskrit Name||Botanical Name||Parts Used||Qty.|
Kairali-The Ayurvedic Healing Village, situated amongst the dense jungles of Palakkad, Kerala, is an exquisite symbol of peace and holistic healing. Mr. K.V.Ramesh and Mrs. Gita Ramesh are the pillars behind this grand success. Following which the entire business was taken by their two sons, Mr. Abhilash and Mr. Abishek Ramesh. This family had a long family lineage of Ayurvedic principles and traditions that they thought to spread it into the entire world. The discipline of Ayurveda got lost somewhere down the line but the Ramesh family had decided to give it a name so that this name works for the well-being of the human community.